Friday, May 25, 2007

Gone With The Wind to Charleston!




It's a great day for Treasureholicing in Charleston and I'm here Treasuring it up!

In my best Scarlett O'Hara voice...
"Oh, there's just so much for a girl to do! Fiddle-dee-dee, why I just can't decide! Why all this excitement has me giddy." "I just don't know what I should do."
"I can...
  • Metal Detect at my friend's Plantation (Find a slave tag)


  • Search for Fossils and Shark's Teeth on the banks of the marsh (They sell on eBay)


  • Look for Antique Bottles in a secret place (Ones with Charleston on them are great)


  • Crab in Shem Creek (Still treasure hunting)


  • Fish off of the dock (Qualifies)


  • Gig for Flounder at Dead Low Tide (Yep)


  • Metal Detect at Sullivan's Island by Fort Moultrie (No Question)


  • Metal Detect at Isle of Palms for lost jewelry in front of the hangouts (Spy on my child)


  • Metal Detect at Wild Dunes where the really nice jewelry is lost (Love the Big Bling)

"Well, it just pains me, but I have to choose!" "Rhett!" "Oh Rhett!" "What should I do?"

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

No comments: